From: Adam Warner
Subject: Starting IMHO Web Environment
Hi all,

Can someone please tell me how to start a IMHO session.

I've installed cl-imho in Debian Woody/unstable and the instructions to
start a session are missing and I can't find the correct file to load.

These are the instructions to start a hello world:
http://freesw.onshored.com/wwwdist/imho/doc/objects.html

I've downloaded the source code and checked out the INSTALL file and the
part that should be relevant is:

   If this stuff is all in place, you should be able to evaluate the
   following within your lisp shell:

   (oos "IMHO" :compile)

   This will compile and load the IMHO system.

   To test, evaluate:

   (imho:test-install)

   and point a browser at http://<your hostname>/test-install

   That's it!

I want to compile and load the IMHO system. What do I have to load into my
CMUCL shell (the only one that IMHO currently supports) so that the
function OOS is defined?

Thanks,
Adam