From: A. Mandel
Subject: Foreign Functions
	I am trying to call a C funtion from lisp using the foreigh
function interface but I keep getting seg-faults.  The function requires
me to pass large three dimensional arrays, and the lisp documentation is
not very clear on how to pass them, how they are converted, and other
stuff like that.

	Does anybody know how I would define a foreign-call to pass
arrays, and perhaps what format I should expect the arrays to have in C?

					Alex Mandel

From: Joel Ray Holveck
Subject: Re: Foreign Functions
> 	I am trying to call a C funtion from lisp using the foreigh
> function interface but I keep getting seg-faults.

For anybody to discuss your FFI questions, we'd need to know what
Common Lisp implementation you're using, and the OS wouldn't hurt
either.

joelh
From: A. Mandel
I'm running Allegro CL (some new version), on  Red Hat 7.3 box.