From: ranjith
Subject: Can i create GUI in LISP
Hello all,
          I am writing a simulator for logical agents in Wumpus World.
I am writing it in Common Lisp 5.0. I am in need of a front-end ( GUI
) for this purpose. Do u know of any GUI with LISP as back-end ?

- ranjith
From: Jonathan Bailleul
Subject: Re: Can i create GUI in LISP
ranjith wrote:

> Hello all,
>           I am writing a simulator for logical agents in Wumpus World.
> I am writing it in Common Lisp 5.0. I am in need of a front-end ( GUI
> ) for this purpose. Do u know of any GUI with LISP as back-end ?
>
> - ranjith

Have a look at:
http://www.lisp.org/table/tools.htm#windows.

May I suggest considering FreeCLIM, the only free and exhaustive
Interface builder implementation as far as know...

--
Jonathan BAILLEUL