From: Eric Moss
Subject: Allegro Composer in Trial Edition 6.1 for FreeBSD?
Hi,

I can't find any packages for Allegro Composer on FreeBSD.  There are
apparently some on the Linux version.  Does anyone know if this can be
remedied (other than trying to run the Linux version, which I will
attempt)?

Thanks,

Eric

--
Why Bill Gates is Richer than You:

"Bill [Gates] is just smarter than everyone else," Mike Maples, an
executive vice-president of Microsoft, says.  "There are probably more
smart people per square foot right here than anywhere else in the world,
but Bill is just smarter."

	The New Yorker, January 10, 1994

Contraindications:

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy
way to factor large prime numbers."

	Bill Gates, The Road Ahead, Viking Penguin (1995), page 265
From: Eric Moss
Never mind... it's not a freebie, and I don't have the money. :(

Sorry for not looking at the bottom of the webpage sooner...

Eric