From: Takehiko Abe
Subject: name of restart
Do you think it is a bad practice to use keywords to name
restarts?

Thank you.
abe

--
<keke at mac com>

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: name of restart
In article <·····················@solg4.keke.org>,
Takehiko Abe <····@ma.ccom> wrote:
>Do you think it is a bad practice to use keywords to name
>restarts?

Yes.  What if two programmers both try to use the same keyword, and one of
them calls a function written by the other?  You'll have two different
restarts with the same name.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@genuity.net
Genuity, Woburn, MA
From: Takehiko Abe
In article <··················@burlma1-snr2>, Barry Margolin <······@genuity.net> wrote:

> >Do you think it is a bad practice to use keywords to name
> >restarts?
>
> Yes.  What if two programmers both try to use the same keyword, and one of
> them calls a function written by the other?  You'll have two different
> restarts with the same name.

Yes. Thank you. There's something in RESTARTs that I don't fully
understand. but right now, my brain is so rotten that I can't even
form a right question.

regards,
abe

--