From: james anderson
Subject: ANN: cl-xml 0.918
thanks to the generosity of one of the vendors and with some free time
on my hands, i was able over the past few days to attend to
compatibility issues spanning MCL / Lispworks / Allegro. the result is a
new release (0.918) which, wrt the xml parser module, achieves parity
among the combinations
 ( MCL + Lispworks + Allegro ) X (instance-names + symbols)

the release includes a set of files which perform compile/load/test runs
for the various configurations. the results of the oasis conformance
tests differ only in that my Allegro runtime is limited to ascii characters.

i'm short on space-time to test the with-or-without cl-http combination
on the pc implementations. if anyone is working with that combination,
i'd appreciate hearing.

at your leisure, http://www.cl-xml.org/ ...