From: Eric Moss
Subject: allegro elisp question
Sorry for posting this here...

I am using the allegro emacs package, and while I am accustomed to using
M-p to grab the previously entered form, it doesn't happen with this
package.

Is there an alternative key-binding (what's the name of the elisp
function?)?

Thanks,

Eric

From: Steven M. Haflich
Subject: Re: allegro elisp question
Eric Moss wrote:

> I am using the allegro emacs package, and while I am accustomed to using
> M-p to grab the previously entered form, it doesn't happen with this
> package.
>
> Is there an alternative key-binding (what's the name of the elisp
> function?)?

The binding is C-c C-p.  Thre are other command history commands.  You
can survey all the custom commands available in a mode by entering "C-h b"
in the buffer in question.
From: Kaelin Colclasure
Eric Moss <········@alltel.net> writes:

> Sorry for posting this here...
>
> I am using the allegro emacs package, and while I am accustomed to using
> M-p to grab the previously entered form, it doesn't happen with this
> package.
>
> Is there an alternative key-binding (what's the name of the elisp
> function?)?

Nice to see you here Eric. :-)

Don't change your habits to accomodate ELI, customize ELI to
accomodate your habits! Just drop this in your .emacs file:

(defun klc:acl-listener-local-keys ()
  (local-set-key [?\M-p] #'fi:pop-input)
  (local-set-key [?\M-n] #'fi:push-input))

(add-hook 'fi:inferior-common-lisp-mode-hook #'klc:acl-listener-local-keys)

-- Kaelin