From: lquan
Subject: How to debug a lisp fun on irix
Hi

     I am a novice of lisp . Now I want to debug lisp fun . But my
runtime environment is IRIX , and there are some lisp extend using c
on the machine . So I can't just copy the lisp fun to windows and
debug it there . Please recommend a debug tool for me .

  Thanks all a lot
  lquan

From: Christopher Stacy
Subject: Re: How to debug a lisp fun on irix
From: Brian P Templeton
·····@jfsys.com (lquan) writes:

> Hi
>
>      I am a novice of lisp . Now I want to debug lisp fun . But my
> runtime environment is IRIX , and there are some lisp extend using c
> on the machine . So I can't just copy the lisp fun to windows and
> debug it there . Please recommend a debug tool for me .

You can use the standard INVOKE-DEBUGGER function (e.g.,
    (invoke-debugger 'foo)
), or call the standard BREAK function from within whatever function
you want to debug, but no one can assist you with *how* to debug
unless you tell us what implementation you are using.

>   Thanks all a lot
>   lquan

hth,
--
BPT <···@tunes.org>	    		/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
backronym for Linux:			\ / No HTML or RTF in mail