From: William Barnett-Lewis
Subject: Copy of Medley for DOS available?
Hello,

I have a copy of Medley 2.0 for DOS. Disk one of the set has gone bad on
me. Even more unfortunate is that Venue has declined to answer any of
the emails that I have sent them to try and order a replacement. At this
point I must conclude that they have ceased to do business.

Is there anyone out there with a copy of they would wish to duplicate
disk 1 (and it's necessary license code) or even sell to me so that I
might continue to use my copy?

Thanks in advance,

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.