From: Will Deakin
Subject: Standard Lisp
I am having some problems with running sheep -- son of lam. This
has chunks of code written in Standard Lisp. There also seem to
be some other interesting code also written in this language. Has
anybody got this working?

Also, another approach is getting hold of a working standard lisp
to common lisp compatability package. I can't get the bundled psl
compiler to work. And in the hope that as there is some code to
get standard lisp to run with on kcl and -- what I think is
anyway -- an early version of allegro. Has anybody got one to
hand that they would be willing to share?

Best Regards,

Will Deakin