From: ELB
Subject: Re: Prolog expert shell help required
Sorry I do get carried away a bit.

the question is "can anyone out their point to towards or supply some source
code that would aid me in reading in the disease list and symptoms so that a
Bayesian theorem (such as the one I've already made) can be applied to make
a working expert shell".

I need help .. as is really running short and I'm no further to a solution.

I found a book written by Chris Naylor on how to create an expert shell
using bayes theorem, but it was all coded in BASIC (not much help in those
regards, but that's the kind of thing I need to get me jumped started).

Any help will be gratefully received.

ELB
··························@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com...