From: Thaddeus L Olczyk
Subject: Is there a way to create temporary Lisp buffer in ILISP
From: Brian P Templeton
······@interaccess.com (Thaddeus L Olczyk) writes:

> I want to create a buffer that I want to go away
> at the end of my session. The point of the buffer
> would be to type in (or modify) a Lisp form for evaluation.
> Is this possible?

Why don't the normal ILISP features suffice?

 * M-x <YOUR-CL-IMPLEMENTATION> (e.g., M-x sbcl, M-x cmulisp) gives
   you a REPL, with many useful editing features.

 * In Lisp mode buffers (after ILISP has been loaded), `C-z n' will
   evaluate the next sexp, and there are other keybindings for
   evaluation which can be found in the `Ilisp' menu.

--
BPT <···@tunes.org>	    		/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
backronym for Linux:			\ / No HTML or RTF in mail