From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Corman CL defsystem?
I just started trying to get Cells going under Corman. It did not seem
to like mk:defsystem nor offer one of its own. Did I miss something, or
should I whip a quick function hard-coded to compile and load all the
files?

The actual project is Amoeba, a primitive version of Cells, and it has
been ported to Lispworks if anyone is interested. It's MOP-less to avoid
incompatibilities (and to get back to MCL (and to avoid slowing down
slot-value-using-class)).

--

 kenny tilton
 clinisys, inc