From: Dr. Edmund Weitz
Subject: Slashdot about .NET and Lisp
Or, to be exact, there's an article (plus discussion) over at Slashdot
about implementing "functional and logic languages such as Prolog and
LISP" (sic) on top of Microsoft's .NET and its CLR. Maybe some of the
CL implementors who read c.l.l want to have a look at it and say a few
words.

It's at

  <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/07/1312254&mode=thread&threshold=1>

Edi.

From: Siegfried Gonzi
Subject: Re: Slashdot about .NET and Lisp
"Dr. Edmund Weitz" wrote:

> Or, to be exact, there's an article (plus discussion) over at Slashdot
> about implementing "functional and logic languages such as Prolog and
> LISP" (sic) on top of Microsoft's .NET and its CLR. Maybe some of the
> CL implementors who read c.l.l want to have a look at it and say a few
> words.
>
> It's at
>
>   <http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/02/07/1312254&mode=thread&threshold=1>
>
> Edi.

I would also like to know wheter the following message can be verified or not:

What a major Lisp vendor says: (Score:1)
by OOPChugALug on Thursday February 07, @10:30AM (#2967528)
(User #57084 Info)

S. Gonzi
From: Dr. Edmund Weitz
Siegfried Gonzi <···············@kfunigraz.ac.at> writes:

> I would also like to know wheter the following message can be
> verified or not:
>
> What a major Lisp vendor says: (Score:1)
> by OOPChugALug on Thursday February 07, @10:30AM (#2967528)
> (User #57084 Info)

Can be found on Google within a couple of seconds:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=4g0dc57cy.fsf%40beta.franz.com>
From: israel r t
Siegfried Gonzi <···············@kfunigraz.ac.at> wrote:

>I would also like to know wheter the following message can be verified or not:
>
>What a major Lisp vendor says: (Score:1)

The original message from  Duane Rettig (·····@franz.com) is at:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&frame=right&th=b55cb0947065a389&seekm=48zh6nn1q.fsf%40beta.fra%20nz.com#link2

"white fire inscribed upon black fire -
fire mixed with fire,