From: Mad Mountain
Subject: need a small bit of help
Gentlemen:

I would appreciate a little help in a program I would like to write.   It
has been years since I wrote in lisp and scheme and I recently downloaded
the Xanalysis lispworks personal edition  na would like someone to show me
the code (just write a short program) that gets a screen up and a circle on
it.  Thats it.  Just get the screen up and a circle on it.   I dont know the
necessary forplay and I'm trying to go through the manuals but this one good
simple example would helpe enourmesly.
    What I am wanting to do is to generate gothic windows, doors and arches
(I am a woodcarver) automatically rather than having to sit and do it in a
cad program and I have a working solution for the general case of
intersecting circles but i really would appreciat this additional helping
hand.

    Thanks in advance.

mad mountain
From: Lieven Marchand
Subject: Re: need a small bit of help
"Mad Mountain" <···········@favorites.com> writes:

> Gentlemen:
>
> I would appreciate a little help in a program I would like to write.   It
> has been years since I wrote in lisp and scheme and I recently downloaded
> the Xanalysis lispworks personal edition  na would like someone to show me
> the code (just write a short program) that gets a screen up and a circle on
> it.  Thats it.  Just get the screen up and a circle on it.   I dont know the
> necessary forplay and I'm trying to go through the manuals but this one good
> simple example would helpe enourmesly.
>     What I am wanting to do is to generate gothic windows, doors and arches
> (I am a woodcarver) automatically rather than having to sit and do it in a
> cad program and I have a working solution for the general case of
> intersecting circles but i really would appreciat this additional helping
> hand.

Look at section 9.1 of the CAPI User Guide. It does exactly that.

--
Lieven Marchand <···@wyrd.be>
She says, "Honey, you're a Bastard of great proportion."