From: Nathan Whitehead
Subject: Embedded lisp
I was thinking about doing some development for my Palm Pilot.  Is it
possible to use Lisp to do this?  The only thing I have found is LispMe, a
Scheme interpreter.  I would prefer a compiler, but a smallish runtime
interpreter is OK too.

--
Nathan
From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: Embedded lisp
Sounds like a nice little project for someone to produce a Palm Lisp and
cross-compiler in CL.  Develop it within a full Common Lisp environment.

Now, where is that Palm OS Manual?

Wade