From: Paul Graham
Subject: On Lisp is online
With thanks to Alan Apt of Prentice Hall for giving me back the
copyright and Chip Coldwell for reproducing it from the
original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

From: Will Deakin
Subject: Re: On Lisp is online
Paul Graham wrote:
>With thanks to Alan Apt of Prentice Hall for giving me back the
>copyright and Chip Coldwell for reproducing it from the
>original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:

Thank you very much to you all.

Best Regards,

Will Deakin
From: Jim Bushnell
"Paul Graham" <····@bugbear.com> wrote in message
·································@posting.google.com...
> With thanks to Alan Apt of Prentice Hall for giving me back the
> copyright and Chip Coldwell for reproducing it from the
> original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:
>
> http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

You have done the Lisp world a tremendous favor, even if it's all superseded
by Arc ;)
From: Tse-Wen Tom Wang
Thanks!

I just came to this newsgroup because I was searching for your book.

Meanwhile, perhaps someone can scan the diagrams from their copies of
the book.

Again, thank you.

Tse-Wen Tom Wang
From: synthespian
In article <····························@posting.google.com>, ····@bugbear.com (Paul Graham) wrote:
> With thanks to Alan Apt of Prentice Hall for giving me back the
> copyright and Chip Coldwell for reproducing it from the
> original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:
>
> http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html
 May Peace fall upon your heads and Beauty walk with you for this Good Thing you've done.
 * Lots * of accumulated Good Karma.
	Thanks sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

	:-)) Yeaaahhh!!!!!!!

	synthespian
From: israel r t
synthespian <···········@uol.com.br> wrote:

>In article <····························@posting.google.com>, ····@bugbear.com (Paul Graham) wrote:
>> original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:
>> http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

> May Peace fall upon your heads and Beauty walk with you for this Good Thing you've done.
> * Lots * of accumulated Good Karma.

Amen.

"white fire inscribed upon black fire -
fire mixed with fire,
hewn out of fire and
given from fire."

Gershom Scholem, quoting an aggadah
attributed to the Palestinian Merkavah
mystics of the early third century.
From: Samir Sekkat
In article <····························@posting.google.com>,
····@bugbear.com says...
> With thanks to Alan Apt of Prentice Hall for giving me back the
> copyright and Chip Coldwell for reproducing it from the
> original tex files, you can now download On Lisp for free:
>
> http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

thank you very much for this large and valuable contribution to the Lisp
community :-)