From: Claudio Jolowicz
Subject: display all source files of a project
In Allegro CL 6.2, how can I view _all_ source files of a project _at_once_
in a single editor worksheet? It's about 50 files, so I don't want to click
them one after another.

thx in advance,

Claudio
From: Christopher C. Stacy
Subject: Re: display all source files of a project
 Claudio> In Allegro CL 6.2, how can I view _all_ source files of a
 Claudio> project _at_once_ in a single editor worksheet? It's about
 Claudio> 50 files, so I don't want to click them one after another.

Don't know what Allegro has, but the Emacs ("Zmacs") editor
on Symbolics knew how to operate on all the files associated
with a DEFSYSTEM.  So I would search (perhaps using the APROPOS
based functionality) for something like "Find Files In System".