From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: CGI package, any pointers
I did some googleing and went to alu and telent sites and did not find
what I was looking for so I figured I would ask.  Is there a CGI
library that can handle file upload out there and works with ecl and
hopefully cmucl?  I am writing a present a former coworker and would
like to give him an executable that he can just dump in /cgi-bin to
get it working for him.  If possible I would prefer it to not be
GPLed.

Thanks

marc
From: Matt Curtin
Subject: Re: CGI package, any pointers
Marc Spitzer <········@optonline.net> writes:

> I did some googleing and went to alu and telent sites and did not
> find what I was looking for so I figured I would ask.  Is there a
> CGI library that can handle file upload out there and works with ecl
> and hopefully cmucl?

Le Sursis is a head start, but will require some hacking to accept
file uploads.  I have not been successful in contacting the author, so
my hack for some basic POST handling has never been committed back to
the package...  you might find that your work to get it to handle file
uploads will need to be released independently if you want it to see
the light of proverbial day.

--
Matt Curtin, CISSP, IAM, INTP.  Keywords: Lisp, Unix, Internet, INFOSEC.
Founder, Interhack Corporation +1 614 545 HACK http://web.interhack.com/