From: Jules F. Grosse
Subject: Symbolics web site
Does anyone here has a copy of the old Symbolics' web site?  The
original one (if there was one), not the "Symbolics Technology, Inc.
is a private company which has acquired the assets of the old public
company called Symbolics, Inc" version one can find at Alexia's
Wayback Engine?

http://web.archive.org/web/20010801173325/http://stony-brook.scrc.symbolics.com/www/index.html

As I understand, symbolics.com was the first .com domain registered?

[]s,
JLS
From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Symbolics web site
* Jules F Grosse wrote:
> Does anyone here has a copy of the old Symbolics' web site?  The
> original one (if there was one), not the "Symbolics Technology, Inc.
> is a private company which has acquired the assets of the old public
> company called Symbolics, Inc" version one can find at Alexia's
> Wayback Engine?

I doubt there was one: the old symbolics went into Chapter 11 in Feb
1993 (? - and did they come out of it or get liquidated?), which is
probably before they had a web site (certainly before most people
did!).

> As I understand, symbolics.com was the first .com domain registered?

This doesn't imply they had a web site - there were domains long
before there was a web.

--tim