From: Marc Battyani
Subject: CL-PDF: need beta testers for cl-pdf 1.0
I've finally found some time to finish the version 1.0 of cl-pdf. (I was
really too busy to package and release the intermediate versions between the
last one (0.45) and this one.)

Lots of new things in this release: (from the change log)

13 December 2002:
   Added support for the various character sets and encodings
   Changed the font objects and all the font handling in the PDF files.

10 December 2002:
   Added Adobe Font Metrics files parsing

09 December 2002:
   Added ASDF and mk:defsystem files
   Converted the zlib compress FFI to UFFI

02 August 2002:
   Added very basic formatted text (centered, left, right) outputs
   Added some basic charts (histogram, pie chart, legend, axis)

10 June 2002:
   Added support for JPEG images
   Added oulines
   Added internal and URL links.

I will release it in a few days but before I would like it to be tested on
several implementations and OS.
So if you have some time to test it this WE, send me an email.

Thanks

Marc