From: Frank A. Adrian
Subject: New version of CLUnit available
A new version of CLUnit, a unit testing tool for Common Lisp, is available
at http://www.ancar.org.  The latest version is V1.3 and the code is
released under the LGPL.  In this version I switched the test object from a
CLOS class to a structure, as I was not using any class-like behavior of
the test object.  Removing the CLOS dependency should make it much easier
to port the code to other (non-Common) Lisp environments.  I have also made
sure that the framework is compilable as well as loadable in Common Lisp.
I have tested this version on CMUCL, CLisp, LispWorks, Franz ACL, and
Corman Lisp.  The specific version numbers are in the README.  As usual,
feel free to download it and try it out.

faa