From: Bill Perry
Subject: Learning LISP
From: Matthew Danish
Subject: Re: Learning LISP
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:21:05AM +0000, Bill Perry wrote:
> Is there an official FAQ for this Group?
>     I am interested in learning LISP in a DIY type manner.  Are there any
> web references to do this?
> Thanks.

Here are some Common Lisp links to follow up:

http://ww.telent.net/cliki/index
http://www.lisp.org/
http://www.psg.com/~dlamkins/sl/cover.html
http://www.cs.uni-bonn.de/~costanza/lisp/guide.html
http://cl-cookbook.sourceforge.net/
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/lispfaq.html
http://www.lispworks.com/reference/HyperSpec/index.html

That should get you going with lots of reading.

Good luck!

--
; Matthew Danish <·······@andrew.cmu.edu>
; Signed or encrypted mail welcome.