From: Arthur T. Murray
Subject: Re: AI And Programming Languages
"Rog" <·····@mail.com> wrote on Fri, 23 Aug 2002:

> Mind you, I have looked at the examples and stand corrected!

Mentifex/ATM:
Thank you for your gracious attitude about the AI primacy of Forth.

> "Rog" <·····@mail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> ····························@twister1.libero.it...
>> I thought prolog was the ancient sanscript of AI.
>>
>> Forth is a stack based RPN type interpreter language
>> that was originally developed at Jodrell bank, UK,
>> for controlling the movements in Radio Telescope dishes.

But didn't Chu Moo do his telescope work in the USA?

From: Franz Jeitler
"Arthur T. Murray" <·····@victoria.tc.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
·············@news.victoria.tc.ca...
> "Rog" <·····@mail.com> wrote on Fri, 23 Aug 2002:
>
> > Mind you, I have looked at the examples and stand corrected!
>
> Mentifex/ATM:
> Thank you for your gracious attitude about the AI primacy of Forth.
> >
> > "Rog" <·····@mail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > ····························@twister1.libero.it...
> >> I thought prolog was the ancient sanscript of AI.
> >>
> >> Forth is a stack based RPN type interpreter language
> >> that was originally developed at Jodrell bank, UK,
> >> for controlling the movements in Radio Telescope dishes.
>
> But didn't Chu Moo do his telescope work in the USA?
> >>
> >> It has been widely used in robotics and automatic machine
> >> software not for AI purposes but for defining mathematical
> >> routines that implement geometric movements in an interactive
> >> manner on low power (often embedded) processors.
> >> AFAIK there has never been any AI software written in Forth.
> >>

> >> "Arthur T. Murray" <·····@victoria.tc.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio
> >>  ·············@news.victoria.tc.ca...

Thank's for your help, I've got the solution, it is very easy:
member(X,Outlist),
write(X), nl, fail.

That's ist.
From: Arthur T. Murray
Subject: AI primacy of Forth (Was: Re: AI And Programming Languages)
Ein Gespenst geht um im Weltall -- das Gespenst der Denkmaschine.