From: Nick
Subject: Searching the definiton of a funktion with editor key Alt + .
Hello,

in the Halequin LispWorks exists a key sequence ALT + .
so that LispWorks find the definiton of the funktion.
This is not working on my computer. What can i do ?
From: Clive Tong
> in the Halequin LispWorks exists a key sequence ALT + .
> so that LispWorks find the definiton of the funktion.
> This is not working on my computer. What can i do ?

Check that the function has been compiled (and if compiled in an
editor buffer, that the editor buffer is associated with a file). What
does 'not working' mean ? eg do you get the "source of foo cannot be
located" message ?