From: Rolf Mach
Subject: ANN: Xanalys Launches www.lispworks.com
Waltham, MA. 31 July 2002

Xanalys LLC today launched its new website dedicated to LispWorks, the
dynamic programming environment for ANSI Common Lisp.

LispWorks product information, freely downloadable software and other
Lisp resources are now available at www.lispworks.com

The place to find product updates such as the latest patch release
LispWorks 4.2.6 is www.lispworks.com/downloads/patch-selection.html

According to Xanalys' Lispworks Product Manager Brigitte Bovy "the
increasing demand for LispWorks over the last twelve months makes the
decision to put LispWorks on a dedicated website a natural choice. This
will affirm our focus on LispWorks as a product and improve our service
to its users."

LispWorks and related Lisp products are produced and marketed by Xanalys
LLC, USA.

For all downloads, go to www.lispworks.com/downloads.

Additional information on the LispWorks product family is available at
www.lispworks.com/products

LispWorks and related Lisp products are produced and marketed by Xanalys
LLC, USA.

Contact: ··········@xanalys.com

The Americas and Asia: Phone / Fax ++1 781 392 1600 / ++1 781 736 1949
Europe and Africa: ++49 +6142 938197 / ++49 +6142 938199
Australia: ++61 8 8361 9636 / ++61 8 8361 9613

Xanalys is a leading provider of information management solutions and
Lisp development tools worldwide. Xanalys has offices in the US, Canada,
UK, Germany and Australia. For details of Xanalys information management
tools, please visit www.xanalys.com.

--
Rolf Mach
Xanalys LispWorks Business Development & Sales Manager, Europe

An der Schaafhansenwiese 6, D-65428 Ruesselsheim, Germany
·····@xanalys.com, www.xanalys.com, Phone ++49 +6142 938197, Fax 938199