From: Default User
Subject: GoldenCommonLISP
I am looking for an old copy of this software for DOS. I need it to get an
old system working that we want to redevelop in some recent version of LISP.
Some of our files are corrupted and we have lost the original diskettes !!
Any help or suggestions would be apprciated

Maurice Danaher
·········@ecu.edu.au

From: Fernando Rodr�guez
Subject: Re: GoldenCommonLISP
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:28:58 +0800, "Default User" <·······@ecu.edu.au> wrote:

>I am looking for an old copy of this software for DOS. I need it to get an
>old system working that we want to redevelop in some recent version of LISP.
>Some of our files are corrupted and we have lost the original diskettes !!
>Any help or suggestions would be apprciated
>
>Maurice Danaher
>·········@ecu.edu.au

It looks like it's still avaialble: http://www.goldhill-inc.com/common.htm

-----------------------
Fernando Rodriguez
From: Rolf Wester
"Fernando Rodr�guez" wrote:

> It looks like it's still avaialble: http://www.goldhill-inc.com/common.htm

Does anybody have experience with this? How does it compare to Lispworks
or ACL? How fast is the code?

Regards

Rolf Wester
From: dj special ed
Rolf Wester <······@ilt.fhg.de> wrote in message news:<·················@ilt.fhg.de>...
> "Fernando Rodr�guez" wrote:
>

> > It looks like it's still avaialble: http://www.goldhill-inc.com/common.htm
> >

> Does anybody have experience with this? How does it compare to Lispworks
> or ACL? How fast is the code?
>
> Regards
>
> Rolf Wester

I know that Lispworks and ACL both have better websites.