From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: LispM Discussion Forum (Symbolics Museum & The Usual Suspects sites)
SMBX.org, the new home of the Symbolics Museum and The Usual Suspects sites,
is considering hosting an unmoderated, public discussion forum on Lisp
Machines.

We are seeking comments from the Lisp community to help us evaluate whether
to host this forum topic or not.

A public forum for posting your comments has been set up. It's located at
http://smbx.org/forum.htm
From: Paolo Amoroso
[Followup posted to comp.lang.lisp only - Paolo]

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:24:58 GMT, <·········@smbx.org> wrote:

> SMBX.org, the new home of the Symbolics Museum and The Usual Suspects sites,
> is considering hosting an unmoderated, public discussion forum on Lisp
> Machines.
>
> We are seeking comments from the Lisp community to help us evaluate whether
> to host this forum topic or not.

The topic is interesting, but I personally follow only forums that can be
also accessed offline, such as Usenet newsgroups and mailing lists. Reading
and posting via a Web-based interface is kludgy with a slow dial-up
Internet link. I would consider your forum only if it also provided a
bidirectional email gateway.

Just my 2bps.

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README