From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Graphics Toolkit Tutorial?
Hello,

doing some simulations I need a way to output graphics to the users
screen. I adapted viewing.lisp
(http://ww.telent.net/cliki/Simple%203D%20viewing) to be able to draw
to an X11 window, but it lacks the possibility to redraw its window
when it was covered by others etc.

But the problem is that I'll need some buttons and rulers to set
options in some time, so basic X will be a bit difficult to handle and
it destroys the hope of porting the application to windows later.
(Not to mention that I have absolutely zero knowledge of X11 ...)

My question is whether there are graphic toolkits available for both
Windows and Unix running on free cl implementations and whether some
tutorials exist.

I stumbled over McCLIM, but it lacks support for CLISP or Corman Lisp,
the only two lisp compilers I can afford for Windows.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Julian
--
Meine Hompage: http://julian.re6.de

Ich suche eine PCMCIA v1.x type I/II/III Netzwerkkarte.
Ich biete als Tauschobjekt eine v2 100MBit Karte in OVP.