From: Oleksandr Kozachuk
Subject: Lisp for AI
Hi all!

I search an "Prolog"-like module for lisp. Everything, what i have found
are commercial commercial versions. I need it for CMUCL or CLISP.

Thanks,
Alex.

From: Rahul Jain
Subject: Re: Lisp for AI
Oleksandr Kozachuk <····@DDeus.de> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> I search an "Prolog"-like module for lisp. Everything, what i have found
> are commercial commercial versions. I need it for CMUCL or CLISP.

I suggest you purchase the book, Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence
Programming, by Norvig, in which he creates a prolog implementation in
Lisp among a large number of other nice AI-related software projects.

It's an excellent intro to Lisp programming and optimization.

--
-> -/                        - Rahul Jain -                        \- <-
-> -\  http://linux.rice.edu/~rahul -=-  ············@techie.com   /- <-
From: Jeff Sandys
I also highly recommend this book, source code is avaliable at Norvig's
site:
	http://www.norvig.com
Thanks,
Jeff Sandys