From: Adam Tissa
Subject: O'Reilly Ocaml book is now online ( English)
·····@math.berkeley.edu (Ruchira Datta) wrote:

>The preliminary version of the O'Reilly English Ocaml book is now online,
>please visit
>http://caml.inria.fr/oreilly-book

Joy !
You have made my day !
It is good to have an O'Reilly book on this elegant and fast language!

I am downloading it now and will buy it once it the book is released.

May Kafka, Wittgenstein and Mishima bless you ! :-)
From: Lavish
Subject: Re: O'Reilly Ocaml book is now online ( English)
Adam Tissa  <·······················@yahoo.com> wrote in news:a8dmvd$edm$1
@cantaloupe.srv.cs.cmu.edu:

> ·····@math.berkeley.edu (Ruchira Datta) wrote:
>
>>The preliminary version of the O'Reilly English Ocaml book is now online,
>>please visit http://caml.inria.fr/oreilly-book
>
> Joy !
> You have made my day !
> It is good to have an O'Reilly book on this elegant and fast language!
>
> I am downloading it now and will buy it once it the book is released.
>
> May Kafka, Wittgenstein and Mishima bless you ! :-)

I downloaded both the book and the S/W and i find the book well written.
this will certainly help popularise oCaml in the english speaking world

Lavish