From: Nils Goesche
Subject: unregister-module in LispWorks?
Hi!

Pardon the dumb question, but does anybody know off-hand how I
can ``unload'' a .so library I've linked to LispWorks with
REGISTER-MODULE?  I mean, what if I've loaded the .so library,
tested some Lisp code, and then modify some C code and generate a
new version of the .so library?

Regards,
--
Nils Goesche
Ask not for whom the <CONTROL-G> tolls.

PGP key ID #xC66D6E6F

From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Re: unregister-module in LispWorks?
"Nils Goesche" <···@cartan.de> wrote
> Hi!
>
> Pardon the dumb question, but does anybody know off-hand how I
> can ``unload'' a .so library I've linked to LispWorks with
> REGISTER-MODULE?  I mean, what if I've loaded the .so library,
> tested some Lisp code, and then modify some C code and generate a
> new version of the .so library?

Look at fli:disconnect-module

Marc
From: Nils Goesche
In article <··················································@lp.airnews.net>, Marc Battyani wrote:

> "Nils Goesche" <···@cartan.de> wrote
>> Pardon the dumb question, but does anybody know off-hand how I
>> can ``unload'' a .so library I've linked to LispWorks with
>> REGISTER-MODULE?  I mean, what if I've loaded the .so library,
>> tested some Lisp code, and then modify some C code and generate a
>> new version of the .so library?
>
> Look at fli:disconnect-module

There we go.  Thanks very much!

Regards,