From: William Barnett-Lewis
Subject: Lisp Books for Sale
I have 3 books I would like to sell.

1) Lisp in Small Pieces by Christian Queinnec New price is $80.00 I'd
like $40.00
2) Lisp Lore: A Guide to Programming the Lisp Machine 2nd Ed., By Hank
Bromley and Richard Lamson. New is $100 and a special order at Amazon.
I'd like $50.00.
3) Anatomy of Lisp by John Allen. 1978 edition. Amazon does not list a
price and it's the most worn of the three. I'd like $25.00.

Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.
From: William Barnett-Lewis
Subject: Re: Lisp Books for Sale
All three books have been sold.

William