From: R. Togores
Subject: Delaunay/Voronoi in CL
Hi:
I'm interested in work regarding Delaunay triangulations and Voronoi
diagrams implementations using Common LISP.
Would appreciate any hint on whereabouts, if any.
Regards,
--
Reinaldo Togores
Graphics Expression in Engineering-CAD Research Group
From: Reini Urban
Subject: Re: Delaunay/Voronoi in CL
"R. Togores" schrieb:
> I'm interested in work regarding Delaunay triangulations and Voronoi
> diagrams implementations using Common LISP.
> Would appreciate any hint on whereabouts, if any.

simlab/weyl has a mesher in pure lisp. and much more.
  (curved boundaries, curved surfaces, air-foils, ...)
  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/SimLab/

I have some perl/C libraries at my site which you can use via FFI.
  http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/autocad/ads/#geometry
  binary libs for autolisp for eberly, evolver and triangle.

I wrote a very simple delauney lisp, which I can you send you on request.
It's in autolisp with some private common lisp extensions (defstruct, setf,
...),
so it should be readable.
--
Reini Urban