From: ; ;  m o n k
Subject: midilisp?   download?
hi again

does anyone happen to know if 'midilisp' is still available anywhere?
i can't find an ftp

or, if it was included in some newer version of lisp somewhere?

thanks

howie 'monk' elmer

From: Christopher Stacy
Subject: Re: midilisp?   download?
 ;> hi again
 ;> does anyone happen to know if 'midilisp' is still available anywhere?
 ;> i can't find an ftp
 ;> or, if it was included in some newer version of lisp somewhere?

I have never heard of "midilisp".  What is it?
From: ; ;  m o n k
Christopher Stacy <······@spacy.Boston.MA.US> wrote in message news:<·············@spacy.Boston.MA.US>...
>  ;> hi again
>  ;> does anyone happen to know if 'midilisp' is still available anywhere?
>  ;> i can't find an ftp
>  ;> or, if it was included in some newer version of lisp somewhere?
>
> I have never heard of "midilisp".  What is it?

supposedly a predefined set/library, or implementation of lisp to deal with midi
From: George Smith
····@brainlink.com (; ;  m o n k) writes:

> >  ;> hi again
> >  ;> does anyone happen to know if 'midilisp' is still available anywhere?
> >  ;> i can't find an ftp
> >  ;> or, if it was included in some newer version of lisp somewhere?
> >
> > I have never heard of "midilisp".  What is it?
>
> supposedly a predefined set/library, or implementation of lisp to deal with midi

I don't know anything about "midilisp", but Common Music is an
object-oriented music composition environment that can output in
midi. It runs in Common Lisp. It's great, you can compose by writing
lisp code that when evaluated outputs midi (and not just midi)! In
another post ; ; m o n k asks about lisp on the Mac. Common Music can
be run in MCL.

More on Common Music at:

	http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/software/cm/cm.html
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/commonmusic

You can try it out with the binaries (for mac, linux and win32) at:

	ftp://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/pub/commonmusic/binaries/

-George