From: John Clonts
Subject: AA Flight 77 listed passenger Richard Gabriel?
Of course its not an uncommon name-- can anyone confirm one way or other?

From: Steven M. Haflich
Subject: Re: AA Flight 77 listed passenger Richard Gabriel?
John Clonts wrote:

> Of course its not an uncommon name-- can anyone confirm one way or other?

We at Franz are trying to determine this (since we have some
relations with rpg in recent years) and will immediately post
anything we find out.

I'd like to point out that simple lookup on yahoo lists 11
"Richard Gabriel"s in California, none of which are the real
rpg, and most of these are in Southern CA, where the plane was
headed, not Northern CA.
From: Steven M. Haflich
Subject: Richard Gabriel is OK
Good news!

We have just spoken with rpg, and he as well and at home.  Thanks to
jonl, who was the first to get through.

rpg happened to be on a different flight Tuesday that was cancelled on
the runway before takeoff.
From: William D Clinger
Subject: Re: Richard Gabriel is OK
Steve Haflich wrote:
> We have just spoken with rpg, and he as well and at home.  Thanks to
> jonl, who was the first to get through.

Thanks for posting this.  I saw the name on TV about an hour ago,
and was concerned for my friend.

Will