From: Nonzero
Subject: Genetic Programming Example in Koza's Book Help Needed
Hello

First off, thanks to everyone who helped me get my LISP system up and
running.  It's really great.

OK.  I've been debugging the code I have for KOZA's book.  (Got it
on-line, still were a few errors)  Anyway when I run the program, (the
kernal and the program to find the formula for a line) I get a weird
output:

Generation 0: Average standardized-fitness = 20.9239
The best individual program of the population had a
standarized fitness measure of 1.399 and 0 hits.
It was:
(+ X -0.30777)
*** - SYSTEM::%STRUCTURE-STORE: (+ -0.30777) is not a structure of
type INDIVIDUAL

Just so you know, I have individual as:
(defstruct individual
program
(standardized-fitness 0)
(adjusted-fitness 0)
(normalized-fitness 0)
(hits 0))

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks is advanced
-Nonzero314

From: Nonzero
Never mind.  I'm an idiot.

I fixed it.

:-)
From: Johan Ur Riise
··········@Hotmail.com (Nonzero) writes:

> Never mind.  I'm an idiot.
>
> I fixed it.

What would you have been, if you were not able to fix it? J.