From: Acaro
Subject: How to make a library of LISP functions?
This post is only for change the object  of my
previous request in order to made it more exact.

Refer to post named "Merging LISP and C++, is it
possible?" of 18/10/2001; for convenience what
follows is the original request I posted. In the
discussion I've refered above you'll find more
ditails!

Thank's
    Patrick Bellasi