From: Marcin Tustin
Subject: Gray streams for CMUCL18c
        Is there anywhere I can get graystreams for 18c (The latest debian
package seems not to work)?

Cheers guys

        PS & OT: Has anyone else worked out to get the current (gamma)
versions of Xemacs with GTK to highlight selected text?

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: Re: Gray streams for CMUCL18c
Marcin Tustin wrote:

>         PS & OT: Has anyone else worked out to get the current
>         (gamma)
> versions of Xemacs with GTK to highlight selected text?

I had the same problem for XEmacs 21.5 (beta3) "asparagus".  Try:

M-x customize-face zmacs-region

HTH

--
John Paul Wallington
From: Richard Krush
Marcin Tustin <·····@corwin.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-shoot-me> wrote:

>        Is there anywhere I can get graystreams for 18c (The latest debian
> package seems not to work)?

AFAIK, the precompiled version is included in the "extra" package. If you
want to compile it yourself, it should be include (I think it's in the pcl
directory, but I might be wrong).

Good luck!

P.S. The mirror for 18c release is located here:
     ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/lisp/cmucl/release/18c/

--
 Richard Krushelnitskiy   "I know not with what weapons World War III will
 ·········@gmx.net         be fought, but World War IV will be fought with
From: Rafal Strzalinski
>> "Marcin" == Marcin Tustin <·····@corwin.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-shoot-me> napisa�:

Marcin>         Is there anywhere I can get graystreams for 18c (The
Marcin> latest debian package seems not to work)?

If you are using cmucl*3.0.2.deb you should install cmucl-source
package. It contains extra cmucl packages: CLX, gray-streams
etc. Compilation is done automagically.

--
Rafal "nabla" Strzalinski
···············@elka.pw.edu.pl