From: Ramesh Balabhadruni
Subject: Socket implementation
Hi

I'm working with an appl which embeds KCL(Kyoto Common Lisp). Can
anyone help me finding out any "socket implementations" on KCL for
both Windows and Hp-Ux.

Thanks in advance

Ramesh
From: Carl Shapiro
Subject: Re: Socket implementation
ยทยทยทยท@sify.com (Ramesh Balabhadruni) writes:

> I'm working with an appl which embeds KCL(Kyoto Common Lisp). Can
> anyone help me finding out any "socket implementations" on KCL for
> both Windows and Hp-Ux.

If your release of KCL doesn't already have such a thing, you can find
a good starting point in the CLX sources (see "sockcl.l").  CLX ships
with code for KCL which does rudimentary socket I/O.  In its current
form it probably won't do what you want, but it is a fairly straight
forward job to extend.

Good luck!