From: Wojciech Sobczuk
Subject: tools for distributed systems
hello,

i'm planning to implement a big, distributed application in lisp.
the features i need: easy DB access (also OODBs), easy sending/receiving of
data, perhaps objects through the network (encrypted); a distributed naming
system; a distributed transactions system.
also, i'd like to present some data nicely via HTTP, process form input,
perhaps export/import to/from XML.

could You, please, give me a hint on the:
- implementation of CL i should use
- a CLOS implementation, or perhaps something higher level?
- http server?
- any kind of resource that would guide me in solving my problem..

i, of course, prefer non-commercial versions of the software, but i will use
commercial ones if it's necessary.

thanks,
Wojtek

p.s.