From: Matthew X. Economou
Subject: [for sale] Xerox Lisp workstation
I have a Xerox 1186 "D-machine" for sale.  Included are:
 - a PC/XT emulator board
 - partial disk set for Kyoto and Medley releases of Interlisp-D
 - optical mouse
 - a 5.25-inch floppy disk drive
 - 19-inch display

NOT INCLUDED is a keyboard.

I have not booted this machine in about 3 years.  The last time I did,
Interlisp needed to be re-installed (I think the VM is corrupt).
There may be something wrong with the hardware as well (the system
crashed on startup).  The system is sold AS IS.  I will entertain
almost any offer, as long as it includes paying for shipping (from
Cincinnati, OH 45211-5843).  I am willing to part the system out.  If
no one wants it or any part of it, I'm throwing it out.

I can be contacted at the above email address or by phone at
513-378-2404.

--
"His power lies apparently in his ability to choose incompetent
enemies." - Crow T. Robot, MST3K, "Prince of Space"