From: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll
Dear Lispers,

I just wanted to announce everybody the existence of a mailing list for the
ECLS project. Once the portability of this environment has been
demonstrated, I think the natural step is to fix the interface for
programmers, both on the Lisp side and on the side of people who would like
to use Common-Lisp as an embedded language in C/C++ projects.

Therefore I would like to make a call to people interested on the future of
ECLS and who would like to collaborate on it, either by contributing code
and becoming active part of the project, or by simply expressing their
opinion about features that should be implemented.

The entry point for the mailing list is
        http://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/ecls-list
There you will find archives and a way to subscribe.

Best regards

        Juanjo

--
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll www: http://matematicas.uclm.es/~jjgarcia/