From: Joachim De Beule
Subject: scheme implementation in lisp
Hello all,

does anyone of you know of a scheme implementation in common
lisp? It does not necessarily have to implement all of r5rs
(like for example continuations).

Thanks, Joachim.

Joachim De Beule
   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory  -  VUB  -  Brussels
     ·······@arti.vub.ac.be    http://arti.vub.ac.be/~joachim

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: scheme implementation in lisp
Joachim De Beule <·······@arti.vub.ac.be> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> does anyone of you know of a scheme implementation in common
> lisp? It does not necessarily have to implement all of r5rs
> (like for example continuations).

If you do not need continuations.  Why do you want to (sorely) restrict
yourself to Scheme in the first place?

Cheers

719 Broadway 12th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.
From: Hannu Koivisto

<http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/scheme/impl/pseudo/0.html>

--
Hannu
From: Sven Hartrumpf
Joachim De Beule <·······@arti.vub.ac.be> writes:

> does anyone of you know of a scheme implementation in common
> lisp?

An alternative might be to transform Scheme source code to Common Lisp
source code:
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/scm2cl/