From: Axel Kittenberger
Subject: list intro?
In the danger this might be a FAQ... (I didn't find them :/)

Are there any online resources like a gentle introduction into LISP?
I don't like to buy a book just for a little nosyness.

Thanks,

- Axel
From: Richard Krush
Subject: Re: list intro?
Axel Kittenberger <····@dtone.org> wrote:
> In the danger this might be a FAQ... (I didn't find them :/)

You should try using a key such as "lisp FAQ" in Google and I almost
guarantee that the first link will be a link to the Lisp FAQ.

> Are there any online resources like a gentle introduction into LISP?
> I don't like to buy a book just for a little nosyness.

There are a few free books available online, here're some links to some
documentation: