From: Sebastian Boldt
Subject: installing CMUCL
Hello,

I want to install CMUCL, but I don't get it working. Since the cons.org machines are down, there is now documentation, or at least I didn't find it. Could anyone give me a little little hint, or a small url??

Thanks...
	..Sebastian

From: Vebjorn Ljosa
Subject: Re: installing CMUCL
* Sebastian Boldt <··············@t-online.de>

| I want to install CMUCL, but I don't get it working. Since the
| cons.org machines are down, there is now documentation, or at least
| I didn't find it. Could anyone give me a little little hint, or a
| small url??

There are many mirrors.  For instance:
<URL:http://www.ljosa.com/~ljosa/doc/encycmuclopedia/>.

--
Vebjorn Ljosa
From: Paolo Amoroso
On 27 Nov 2001 10:24:08 -0800, Vebjorn Ljosa <·····@ljosa.com> wrote:

> There are many mirrors.  For instance:
> <URL:http://www.ljosa.com/~ljosa/doc/encycmuclopedia/>.

Or th URL mentioned in my signature (the one in square brackets is
currently not yet active because of cons.org restructuring).

Paolo
http://web.mclink.it/amoroso/ency/README
[http://cvs2.cons.org:8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/]