From: Michael
Subject: help - common lisp
Lisp is very new to me, I am trying to write a function that do the
following: given a string, return a list of strings delimited by space.
eg.

>(split "this is lisp") ==> ("this" "is" "lisp")

Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

Mike
From: Vebjorn Ljosa
Subject: Re: help - common lisp
* Michael <ยทยทยทยท@sympatico.ca>
| Lisp is very new to me, I am trying to write a function that do the
| following: given a string, return a list of strings delimited by space.
| eg.
|
| >(split "this is lisp") ==> ("this" "is" "lisp")
|
| Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

This looks like homework (if it is, you should have said so!), so I'll
only give you a hint: Check out the functions POSITION and SUBSEQ.

--
Vebjorn Ljosa