From: Robert St. Amant
Subject: Intelligence Magazine column on Lisp and AI
Hi, all,

I'm a co-editor of a column for Intelligence, ACM SIGART's quarterly
magazine.  The column is called Links, and its goal is to give readers
concise summaries of online resources in different areas of AI.  We've
settled on online Lisp resources as a topic for one of the next
columns.  While I'm happy to write the column myself, I'd like to find
out if a senior person in the field might be interested in acting as a
guest editor for this topic.  The length of the column should be
between 1000 and 1200 words, and as with most academic efforts, the
author receives no compensation aside from the glory of publication
and perhaps an internal feeling of satisfaction :-)

--
Rob St. Amant
Computer Science Department