From: Frank Reichenbacher
Subject: Garment Pattern-making
I work in the design department of a specialty custom garment maker. Is
there anyone out there using a Lisp/CAD application to make made-to-measure
patterns. We're still using an old FoxBase+ homemade job to generate about
20-60 unique patterns a day and we know virtually nothing about Lisp or CAD,
but we would be interested in opinions about whether this could be done
using Lisp.

Frank Reichenbacher
http://www.bio-con.com/
From: Reini Urban
Subject: Re: Garment Pattern-making
Frank Reichenbacher <·····@bio-con.com> wrote:
: I work in the design department of a specialty custom garment maker. Is
: there anyone out there using a Lisp/CAD application to make made-to-measure
: patterns. We're still using an old FoxBase+ homemade job to generate about
: 20-60 unique patterns a day and we know virtually nothing about Lisp or CAD,
: but we would be interested in opinions about whether this could be done
: using Lisp.

yes, it can.
but you probably want top visit news://comp.cad.autocad instead.
I personally know nothing forehand but asks the folks over there.
seems to be an easy job.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/acadwiki/AutoLispFaq