From: Werner Keilholz
Subject: LeLisp - is it alive ?
Dear all,

I've developped an application in the LeLisp disalect, distributed by
ILOG.
This was some ten years ago. Unfortunately, the system is still running
and
some users tried it out on WINDOWS 2000.

They get an error from the Lisp kernal saying that it can't greate a
graphic
environment (the function get_fonts returns returns "Insufficient
Memory"
no matter how much memory the desperate user installs, then interpreter
says "** windows_new_create_graph_env : not a fixnum : left-ptr").

Are there still people using LeLisp ? (I hear ILOG dropped all support).

Has anybody sucessfully run it on Windows 2000 ? (How ?)

Am I alone ?

ANY help is highly appreciated !

Thanks,

Werner